Tuesday, July 19, 2011

White and Yellow White and Yellow



If you're familiar with this term, then I don't know how you got into my mind. I've been noticing recently that a lot of White girls are going for Asian guys. Ain't that a trip?

Yellow Fever is the real term for this, in which case it's usually the White guy going for the Asian girl. How interesting that the tables have finally turned (thanks America's Best Dance Crew). The dealios is that my best friend (White) is dating this Korean guy. They share the same food and the same height. Now I have no prejudice against any type of union whatsoever, but it's funny to me how such an odd looking couple are breaking the stereotypical roles. 

I've found that most Asian girls will NOT date an Asian guy because:
1. He looks like her brother.
2. He's not Paul Walker.
3. He makes up for not being Paul Walker by being too aggressive.
4. He's making up for other things by being too aggressive.

I've also found that White guys WILL date Asian girls because:
1. They're small/easy to pick up.
2. They're book smart.
3. They're ethnic and smell like dumplings.
4. It's a fad.

Majority of couples I see are Male Whitey and Female Yellowy. But how many Male Yellowies and Female Whiteys do you usually see? 1 out of 20? Asian guys are usually less dominant when it comes to White females. The White Female (or majority of all females) are dominant creatures. Look at Wonder Woman. Look at Betty Ford. Look at Martha Stewart. Strong women. If I were an Asian man, I'd sure be intimidated. It's funny how in America, an Asian woman can have all the power (because she's ethnic and saucy), but an Asian man has no game (because he's nerdy and *supposedly* has a small ding dong). ((NO OFFENSE OK)). When we pair Asian man and Wonder Woman together, we have WonderRice and peanut butter doesn't sound too good on rice. 

I don't have a point for this, I'm just thinking out loud.
If you had the choice to date another race, ANY RACE AT ALL, would you do it just to break the stereotype?

Let freedom ring!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen an increase of white women dating asian men. It doesn't bother me at all and most of the time I don't really notice it. Personally, I've never dated a white guy and I don't see myself going there. But you never know, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "They smell like dumplings" Funny.

    ReplyDelete